Our Physiotherapists can help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice. They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and assist them to return to their chosen lifestyle.
Our Physiotherapists treat:
- Neck, headaches & migraine symptoms
- Spinal conditions – prolapsed discs, joint degeneration, sciatica, radiculopathy (referred leg and arm pain)
- Joint conditions – arthritis, rheumatic disorders, joint hypermobility
- Orthopaedic injuries – stress fractures, post-surgery recovery (examples include ACL, meniscal repair, arthroscopy, shoulder stabilisation surgery and scoliosis correction)
- Pre and post natal conditions
- Soft tissue injuries – strains, sprains and soft tissue damage