Memberships available from
JUST £25 P/M
Find out more
We are open! Things look a little different now and we’ve had to reduce the number of activities we can offer at this time but we have put measures in place to ensure we are COVID secure and offer you the ideal place to workout in a controlled and enjoyable environment.
If you are planning to visit us, please keep the following in mind:
1) Do not come to SSP if you feel unwell and please let us know if you or anyone in your household develop COVID-19 symptoms
2) Pre-book all gym slots and classes online
3) Help by wiping down equipment before and after use and washing your hands frequently
4) Do not remove cleaning materials/hand sanitiser from the building
5) Changing rooms are currently closed therefore come ready to workout and shower at home
6) Please bring your own towel and water bottle, and remember, water fountains should only be used to fill bottles
7) Keep social distancing in mind at all times, and leave plenty of space between yourself and other members
8) Please be patient, polite and observe all notices, but of course if you have feedback for us please directly contact us
From Saturday 19th September, it will be essential for every person in Surrey Sports Park’s communal areas to wear a face covering. This is in-line with the campus-wide policy introduced by the University of Surrey.
The policy does not apply whilst taking part in sport and exercise and activity areas are exempt.
The University considers that the responsibility of wearing a face covering sits with individuals and we expect all our staff, students and public to adhere to this requirement where possible.
Please be mindful and respectful towards members of our community who, due to exceptional circumstances, may be unable to wear a face covering; their reasons may not be visible to others.
Surrey Sports Park