Memberships available from
JUST £25 P/M
Find out more
July 30, 2020
. 1 hour session
· Mon – Fri 10.15am – 9.15pm (Last booking will be 8.15pm)
· Sat & Sun 10.15am – 6.15pm (Last booking will be 5.15pm)
· Courts booked ¼ past the hour (subject to change)
· On-line advanced bookings only
· Person making the booking is responsible for ensuring NGB and Government guidance is adhered to. All guidance displayed on SSP website and included in confirmation e-mail
· All bookings to check in at the main reception before play
· All players must arrive and check in at the same time
· All players to arrive ready to play using own equipment
· A guest fee of £3 will apply to all non-members playing with a member
· Card payments only
· Only draw string or racket bags will be permitted into the building
· Changing facilities will not be available (subject to change)
· Courts will be set up and ready to play with net winders removed
· Spectating courtside will not be permitted
· Toilets available in the pitch change corridor located at the back of the main building. Please follow the signage in place
From Saturday 19th September, it will be essential for every person in Surrey Sports Park’s communal areas to wear a face covering. This is in-line with the campus-wide policy introduced by the University of Surrey.
The policy does not apply whilst taking part in sport and exercise and activity areas are exempt.
The University considers that the responsibility of wearing a face covering sits with individuals and we expect all our staff, students and public to adhere to this requirement where possible.
Please be mindful and respectful towards members of our community who, due to exceptional circumstances, may be unable to wear a face covering; their reasons may not be visible to others.
Surrey Sports Park