Memberships available from
JUST £36 P/M
Find out more
Scroll for more
Take the plunge with our Choose to Lose course, and you will:
– Twice weekly group sessions
– A mix of High-Intensity Interval Training, Strength & Cardio
– Fitness Testing to track your progress from start to finish
– Within session challenges with your teammates
– Weekly food diaries and feedback
– Personalised advice that meets your needs and lifestyle
– Bespoke workouts based off your fitness levels
– Training sessions individualised for you
– Attentive support from our experienced trainers
Who is it for?
– Whether you are new to fitness or have been training for a while, this supportive environment tailors itself to all levels of fitness
– We can accommodate for anyone with niggling injuries, providing you chat to a member of The Treatment Room (for free!) prior to joining the course
– Someone who wants to experience the benefits of working with a fitness professional within a small group environment
Why should I join?
– If you need motivation from other likeminded teammates
– If you want to be kept accountable for your training and diet
– If you are looking for support from professionals, but don’t want a Personal Trainer
– If you want to learn about the most effective way to train to aid weight loss and increase your confidence within the gym environment
– If you are looking for a way to challenge yourself and kick-start your fitness
– You want to improve your lifestyle and develop healthy habits
Next course starts 11th November!
Monday & Wednesday at 19:00 – 20:00
Make the decision today to…
Choose To Gain Fitness, Choose To Improve Health, Choose To Lose InchesBook Choose to Lose
Taking part in Choose to Lose Red Team has been motivating, fun, physically hard work, encouraging & a great team atmosphere. It has challenged me to push myself, which has been fulfilling. “Jamollie” (James & Ollie) were the driving force; their constant encouragement and support were essential to my success and the success of the team.
The programme has kickstarted my fitness, made me much stronger and confident to give group classes a go which I have never done before. I now have some friendly faces at Surrey Sports Park, which makes the whole going-to-the-gym thing much more pleasant.
The whole programme is well-organised. I felt being looked after by all of you. Every session has different training and you tried to make boring training more fun which you did achieve. I enjoyed the outdoor training and games. I joined the programme for weight loss but in the end, I gained something much more important than weight loss.
For me, Choose to Lose has been a bit about losing but more about gaining good exercise habits leading to improved fitness, better eating habits, confidence to try new things and making great friends with similar mind-sets…”