Memberships available from
JUST £25 P/M
Find out more
Scroll for more
Did you know that it takes 12 weeks to form new habits?
Well, what if I told you we could …
– Keep you accountable for your activity levels
– Guide you through workouts that will aid weight loss
– Increase your confidence in the gym environment
– Give you personalised diet advice
– Boost your fitness to a whole new level
You’ll come and work out with our trainers twice a week for twelve weeks.
Who is it for?
– Whether you are new to fitness or have been training for a while, this supportive environment tailors itself to all levels of fitness
– We can accommodate for anyone with niggling injuries, providing you chat to a member of The Treatment Room (for free!) prior to joining the course
– Someone who wants to experience the benefits of working with a fitness professional within a small group environment
So, make the decision today to gain fitness, improve health and lose inches.
Next Courses begin on Monday 3rd February!
Monday & Wednesdays at 12pm
Tuesday & Thursdays at 6.30pm
Non-members: £192Book Choose to Lose
Taking part in Choose to Lose Red Team has been motivating, fun, physically hard work, encouraging & a great team atmosphere. It has challenged me to push myself, which has been fulfilling. “Jamollie” (James & Ollie) were the driving force; their constant encouragement and support were essential to my success and the success of the team.
The programme has kickstarted my fitness, made me much stronger and confident to give group classes a go which I have never done before. I now have some friendly faces at Surrey Sports Park, which makes the whole going-to-the-gym thing much more pleasant.
The whole programme is well-organised. I felt being looked after by all of you. Every session has different training and you tried to make boring training more fun which you did achieve. I enjoyed the outdoor training and games. I joined the programme for weight loss but in the end, I gained something much more important than weight loss.
For me, Choose to Lose has been a bit about losing but more about gaining good exercise habits leading to improved fitness, better eating habits, confidence to try new things and making great friends with similar mind-sets…”
From Saturday 19th September, it will be essential for every person in Surrey Sports Park’s communal areas to wear a face covering. This is in-line with the campus-wide policy introduced by the University of Surrey.
The policy does not apply whilst taking part in sport and exercise and activity areas are exempt.
The University considers that the responsibility of wearing a face covering sits with individuals and we expect all our staff, students and public to adhere to this requirement where possible.
Please be mindful and respectful towards members of our community who, due to exceptional circumstances, may be unable to wear a face covering; their reasons may not be visible to others.
Surrey Sports Park