Memberships available from
JUST £36 P/M
Find out more
Scroll for more
Did you know that it takes 12 weeks to form new habits?
Well, what if I told you we could …
– Keep you accountable for your activity levels
– Guide you through workouts that will aid weight loss
– Increase your confidence in the gym environment
– Give you personalised diet advice
– Boost your fitness to a whole new level
You’ll come and work out with our trainers twice a week for twelve weeks.
Who is it for?
– Whether you are new to fitness or have been training for a while, this supportive environment tailors itself to all levels of fitness
– We can accommodate for anyone with niggling injuries, providing you chat to a member of The Treatment Room (for free!) prior to joining the course
– Someone who wants to experience the benefits of working with a fitness professional within a small group environment
So, make the decision today to gain fitness, improve health and lose inches.
Next Courses begin on Monday 3rd February!
Monday & Wednesdays at 12pm
Tuesday & Thursdays at 6.30pm
Non-members: £192Book Choose to Lose
Taking part in Choose to Lose Red Team has been motivating, fun, physically hard work, encouraging & a great team atmosphere. It has challenged me to push myself, which has been fulfilling. “Jamollie” (James & Ollie) were the driving force; their constant encouragement and support were essential to my success and the success of the team.
The programme has kickstarted my fitness, made me much stronger and confident to give group classes a go which I have never done before. I now have some friendly faces at Surrey Sports Park, which makes the whole going-to-the-gym thing much more pleasant.
The whole programme is well-organised. I felt being looked after by all of you. Every session has different training and you tried to make boring training more fun which you did achieve. I enjoyed the outdoor training and games. I joined the programme for weight loss but in the end, I gained something much more important than weight loss.
For me, Choose to Lose has been a bit about losing but more about gaining good exercise habits leading to improved fitness, better eating habits, confidence to try new things and making great friends with similar mind-sets…”
Surrey Sports Park Covid-19 Update
It is with a heavy heart that following the latest UK Government guidance concerning leisure centres we must announce the closure of all of Surrey’s Sports Park’s facilities, and suspend all of our services until further notice. We are continuously monitoring the situation and government guidance and will reopen the facility as soon as we are able to do. We appreciate that many of you will have a number of queries however please bear with us and we will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible.
Thank you to all of our wonderful members and staff for your kindness, understanding and support during this difficult time.