New procedure for booking and attending classes and sports activities
23 October 2013
In response to feedback we have received, through individual comments and group surveys, we are now able to share with you some positive changes, which we hope will improve your experience when attending classes or activities at Surrey Sports Park.
These changes have been introduced to manage classes and courts being fully booked, and guests failing to attend or notifying us either via the on-line booking system or at Front of House.
Please ensure that you ‘check-in’ using the kiosks to ensure you are registered as attended. Please note if you do not ‘check-in’ then we will assume you have failed to turn up for your class or court booking.
This new process will be reviewed after one month and further changes may be implemented to introduce a penalty system if the non-attendance does not improve.
With effect from the Monday 4th November please use the following procedure to book or cancel a class or activity:-
Booking a group fitness class
• Book your class as normal using the on-line booking system https://www.surreysportspark.co.uk/onlinebooking , in person at Front of House or phoning our main line 01483 689111.
• Prior to the start of your class, please ‘check-in’ using the kiosks which are situated next to main reception area. This will register your attendance. (You will no longer need to collect a ticket for your class).
• When you arrive in the class please tick the register.
Booking a sports activity (squash, badminton, tennis)
• Book your court as normal using the on-line booking system https://www.surreysportspark.co.uk/onlinebooking , in person at Front of House or phoning our main line 01483 689111.
• Prior to the start of your activity, please ‘check-in’ using the kiosks which are situated next to main reception area. This will register your attendance.
Cancelling a class or sports activity (squash, badminton and tennis)
• Cancel via the online booking system: https://www.surreysportspark.co.uk/onlinebooking
(Please note only bookings made on-line may be cancelled on-line)
Select ‘Home’ then ‘Account History’. Your list of bookings will be displayed. Click the ‘red cross’. This will cancel your booking
• Visit the Surrey Sport Park in person and cancel via the kiosk or at Front of House
• Call 01483 689111
We have made these changes in response the feedback we have received to minimise the non-attendance in classes and court bookings which has an impact on other guests wishing to take part.
If you require assistance to use the on-line booking system or the kiosks, please ask a member of our Front of House team who would be delighted to help.
We would like to thank you for your feedback and support in this matter.