Surrey Sports Park is a £36m elite training venue at the University of Surrey offering world class sports and events facilities.
Situated 30 minutes outside London and close to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports, the Park hosted 16 Olympic and Paralympic teams for pre-London 2012 training camps including GB Basketball, Singapore, USA Triathlon and Chinese Synchronised Swimming.
It is the permanent training base of Aviva Premiership champions Harlequins Rugby Union, Netball Superleague runners up Surrey Storm, British Basketball League club Surrey United and UK top 5 swimming club Guildford City.
It is also the regular training base of both England women's Rugby and Lacrosse teams and recently hosted the Manu Samoa Rugby and Oman National Football teams.
Surrey Sports Park was the venue for the 2013 Danone Nations Cup, 2010 IRB Women’s Rugby World Cup, Jordan Brand Classic, inaugural ParalympicsGB SportsFest, FIE Beazley Trophy and a number of other events, activities and training camps.
• 50m, 8 lane, Olympic standard swimming pool
• 1,000-seat arena space
• 120 station gym and strength & conditioning area
• On site accommodation with en-suite rooms
• Extensive catering facilities
• Outdoor sports space and pitches
• 3 artificial pitches including 3G turf
• Climbing wall
• 6 squash courts
• 2 large exercise studios/conference rooms
• Additional meeting rooms
• Extensive changing/multi purpose rooms
• Car and coach Parking
• Professional account management and event delivery services
See for yourself with our Google Tour
View Larger Map